Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Blog

So I'm starting a blog. I was looking for a place to share photos of our family and whatever else, and I found it here. So come back and see my life unfold right here. Here are the latest pictures:




Max, Travis, and Elora just chillin' on the couch





Max posing for his shot before he shot spit-up



Elora wearing Daddy's backpack



My family gathered together for my brother, Scott's graduation for his Masters



Elora had a rough day at Scott's graduation, she even fell asleep on Grandma's lap



Grandma Gough came up a week after Max was born to return Elora to us and see Max



Elora-20 months

Our Family-May 6th 2007

2 comments:

Ryan said...

What a nice Family you have Cynth. Can't wait to start myself. I really like the self portrait too.
(By the way this is Ryan)

jenn said...

Cynthia, these are wonderful pictures! I can't believe how much Elora has grown. And Max is a beautiful little boy. :)