Friday, July 6, 2007

Elora's Blog Entry

Hi, my name is Elora. My favorite things to do are:

Brushing my teeth,

playing outside,
and riding in my stroller.
A few weeks ago I went to Lagoon with my family. Here we are riding the train.
I rode one ride by myself, but I'm not sure I liked it that much.
My favorite thing was to ride the Merry-go-round with Mommy.
A few weeks ago we went on a long car ride to St. George
Grandma Seegmiller gave me some sunglasses that I love wearing!
I let Max wear them too.
Max and Daddy fell asleep at Grandma's house
Here's my family the same day that Daddy blessed Max in St. George
Grandma Seegmiller let me take a bubble bath in her BIG bathtub
I also got to play in the kiddie pool outside
My brother Max is getting stronger
This is great-grandma Andersen at her 80th birthday party. That's a LONG time to be alive.
I got to meet my uncle Jason at the airport. He was on his mission when I was born.
I got to stay at my Uncle Dan, and Aunt Janene's house for a few days. I had fun playing with my cousins.
I also got to go swimming, but it was a little scary at first.
On our way home from St. George, we stopped at Krispy Kremes, and Max got to hold the donuts.

I like lying on my tummy just like Max

Here's Max smiling at me.

Thanks for reading my journal entry, maybe my mommy will let me help her again someday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love Elora's Blog Entry. I think it is so cute. What a good idea. I miss you guys. I hope things are going well.