Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tag your it Elora and Max!

Elora Gough
1. We got the name Elora from a movie actuallly... Ever see the 80's fantasy movie with Val Kilmer called "Willow"? Well, Elora Danan was the name of the princess baby that Willow had to protect. I liked the name Elora, and I like that it's not a popular name.
2. Elora is much like her mother in very many ways... looks and personality... It's very hard to make Elora do anything that SHE doesn't want to do. She also likes order in her life... to line things up, put things away, put things together...
3. Elora loves playing with Max and sharing with him sometimes... She loves to run around the room and have Max follow behind. And when she hits or kicks Max, she gets a time out, but then gives Max a kiss and a hug afterwards...
4. Elora loves giving me big fat long kisses on my cheek... it's quite a slobery thing, but I sure do love it!
5. Elora loves playing with her baby dolls... giving them a bottle, a ride, wrapping them in a blanket, and putting them to sleep. In fact she loves taking her many friends with her to bed.

Max Travis Gough

1. Max is named after my grandpa Max on my mom's side. He was an artist, always fun to spend time with, and was an amazing man. Travis is of course from Max's father's name. It's sort of a tradition in the Gough family to use the father's first name as the middle name for the firstborn son.

2. Max is much like his father is many ways...looks and personality... He's just a happy go-lucky kid -always smiling! And when he's tired or just wants a cuddle, he'll dig his face in your chest or arm....just like Travis does :)

3. Max loves crawling and exploring all over the place. His favorite thing is to crawl UNDER things, even when it's easier to go around.

4. Max will eat anything you give him! Complete opposite of Elora... He still loves it when you just shove it in... give me more Mommy!

5. I love his abundant hair, especially the fuzz ball in the back that he gets after he wakes up...

I love my kids! They are the cutest ever! I'm tagging anyone with kids who reads this and wants to participate! So just say five things about each of your kids.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I wondered if you got the name Elora from that movie. And I love Max's hair too! I can't wait for Sammy to grow some more hair!

Catherine said...

Great idea for a post, Sega! Your kids are really going to treasure those things you said about them someday!