Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa

Today my parents are starting their drive to Virginia. My Dad flew in on Saturday so they could pack up and drive out to Virginia together. We went down to St. George this past weekend so we could see them before they left and help pack. I hadn't seen my Dad since last summer, so it was good to see him. It was good to spend time with my parents and my brothers and their families. We will see my brothers again soon since they live in Utah, but I really don't know when the next time I'll see me parents will be. I guess it'll be when they come out here again, or when we go out there, which probably won't be until Christina gets married... No pressure though Christina, ok? :) Anyway, while we were in St. George I took this video of Grandma and Grandpa with the kids so my kids can see it and remember them. It's also a last video of the beautiful pond in the backyard where I had many fond memories helping to create it, enjoying friends and family's company, and it's also where I had my wedding reception. I will miss that backyard, and will probably never see it again. I will really miss my parents, and I'll see them again, but I don't know when.... hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

That's priceless! Elora and Max will treasure that video when the're older.