I thought this one was cool, brought me back to my seminary days when Bro McArthur had us write down all the things we're thankful for, remember that Katie?
Autumn
Bed
Cookies
Dinners
Elora
Family
Gospel
Home
Ice cream
Jesus Christ
Kitchen -though it's not that big, it works
Little people -the ones I live with, they're so cute :)
Max
Nose -very thankful I can smell and taste the good things of the world
Optical devices that help me see better
Power -As in the kind that powers our house
Quilts
Reading
Sky -I like painting skies
Travis
Universe
V-6 engine -so I can travel down to see family in a week and a half!!
Work -so Travis can earn money for his family
Xacto knives -a must have tool for the artist
Yo-yo's -as in the crazy people that I grew up with and love so much
Zuchini bread -mmmmm
So I tag anyone who wants to join in, and list some of their many blessings that they are thankful for!
5 years ago
5 comments:
Are you calling me a yo-yo?! Fun post. I'm thankful for power too and hot water, washing machines, and carpet. I lived without them on my mission and wow! We are blessed. It's really something I never thought about having, until I didn't.Happy Thanksgiving. (by the way, that list was way more than 3 kernels of corn worth)
Ahh! Brother McArthur! He was the hottest 23 year old seminary teacher in the world. Who lets 23 year olds be seminary teachers anyway? I still sing when I hear D&C 59 quoted in General Conference.
I remember this assignment because I think it was on paper plates. Am I wrong in thinking that? And wasn't Ryan there, too? You've made my day!
Cynthia, I'm greatful for all those things as well, I am even grateful for school, and that I can still learn. Even though I wish it were done. I'm grateful for you.
What a great list! I'm also grateful for little people, both the ones I live with and the Fisher Price Little People that keep Jon and Emily entertained and happy. ;)
I have to tell you that I loved your idea so much that I used it in my Sunbeam class as part of my lesson! The kids loved it.
Post a Comment