I hardly ever get new clothes, so this is a big deal for me! I reached my first weight loss goal, 10 lbs!!! So as a reward, I treated myself to getting a new outfit. I still have more to lose, but it's nice to get incentive a long the way...
5 years ago
7 comments:
You look great!!!!! Way to go. I want to loose about 12 pounds. How did you do it? I like the outfit.
I want to know how you did it too! I am in a biggest loser contest and I want to win so I could use any tips you got!
You look great! And cute outfit!
Congratulations to you for reaching your first weight loss goal. I need to lose some weight as well. It is not easy to stay motivated. Rewarding yourself with an outfit sounds like a good motivator.
Congrats! I will have to use getting a new outfit as motivation for me hen it comes time for me to lose weight. Cute outfit.
You go girl!just teasing, that is so not something I say. But way to go! That's awesome you lost 10 lbs. Impressive, and your shirt is fabulous. i have to agree it's fun to get new clothes. I'm still wearing dresses and clothes form 10th grade. oh well, with babies my fashion days are over. Unless you count baby puke on my shirt as a fashion statement.
You look great, Cynthia. Very cute clothes that are still Mom-friendly. Finding new clothes is hard, but it's on nice to have them once you've gone through the work.
I can't believe I never commented on this post. I'm so proud of you for reaching your first goal, Cynth! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment