Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tha Saga Continues...

No, my internet and phone isn't up yet...


...Because I told them not to come and not to put in a new phone line...



.....Because I have to move.



On Monday I got a letter saying that the owner of our apartment building is getting foreclosed on, and we have to vacate the premises by May 28th.


Lovely, eh?



I thought so too....



We have a property management manage our apartments, and I called them the next morning, and they had NO IDEA!



So, needless to say, we're all a little angry. But if you think about it, it's actually quite comical...



So.... we get to move again. Which is good and bad. Good because I had some complaints about the place we were living in. Bad because we have to look for another place, and move all of our stuff AGAIN.


So anyway... I don't know when I'll ever be able to be connected to the internet from my home computer again and be able to put pictures up. But when I do, you'll be sure to get your blog feast I promised a while ago...

6 comments:

Jen and Scott said...

I am so sorry!! That is the major pits, as if moving once isn't enough. Hopefully it will turn into a blessing in disquise. Hang in there!

Catherine said...

You know we often talk on Mondays? Well this last Monday, I was thinking how much I wanted to talk to you but that I couldn't, but hopefully soon! :) I'm sorry about the drama. That would be incredibly frustrating!

TaMerra said...

Good luck. I am sorry that happened. But luckily for you Travis is done with school now and will be there to help you. By the way congratulations Travis. The light at the end of the tunnel has finally arrived.

cerrah said...

I'm so sorry, Cynthia. It still throws me off that they could evict the renters and not have to honor the leases. It seems like they should.

I'll keep my eyes open for you for something else.

Danielle said...

That sucks but hopefully you are still mostly packed.

Katie Leigh said...

I read about you in the paper this morning. Do you have a home yet?