Lately, I've been a little disappointed that everything is not turning out how they were "supposed" to... I thought I had it all figured out, but apparently Heavenly Father has other plans for us... And it's all part of the "Bigger Plan." Read more about that on Nienie's blog here. (If you haven't ever read her blog, you really should, it's inspiring. She's a Mormon blogger that got in an airplane accident, and is still recovering, and blogs about it all.)
I know my problems are small compared to many. But we're all just trying to figure out this life of ours, and whatever problems or trials come, we can get through, and learn what we should do about it.
5 years ago
3 comments:
I actually saw your name in the newspaper on one of the random days I go read it online. How very cool. I am glad that you got a new place. Hopefully things will start to go smoother for you.
I have learned exactly one thing in life, and that is that it doesn't matter what plans you make, they will NEVER work out that way. And it's okay. God's plan always wins, and it's always better that way.
It's just hard to see it that way when you're in the middle of it. My favorite quote from conference was from President Monson, and I find myself saying it over and over again. "You future is only as bright as your faith." It's happy and simple - much like life, if you think about it.
Nie's post was awesome, wasn't it?
I saw Travis pushing your kids in the stroller yesterday when I was taking Frankie to see his Grandparents. (It didn't click until after the fact or I would have waved.) I thought of you guys. I hope all is well, I'm sorry it's been such a mess. It does seem so crazy that you found the apartment only to have it be a dud. Does make you go "why?"
But Katie's right. There's always a plan there, sometimes we just can't see it.
Let us know if you need help. We may be going out of town, but not sure yet.
Post a Comment