Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Elora!

Elora is 4 today... 4!!!! I can't believe it! She is growing up, but she will always be my baby...

Anyway, Elora got to go to ballet class today, and then out to lunch at McDonald's with some of the cousins. Then for dinner we had pizza at the park and then cake with some of the family and friends. She had a fun day!


Here's her cake that I made. Elora is really into Cinderella these days...
These next pictures speak for themselves... They just show Elora's personality so well...





This is before she opened up her big gift from us...
It's a bike!
She absolutely LOVES it!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a fun birthday! You baby is growing up. She is such a cute girl.

LoriAnn Grigg said...

Wow, she's 4 already!! What a cool bike. Hallie wants a bike sooo bad. I'd better not let her see these pictures =).