Thanks for the pics. Now I can actually see the snowmen that I was trying to visualize when mom was telling me about them on the phone. :) Glad you guys are having a good time.
Wow those are some SWEEEEEEET snow man. I am a little jealous. Glad to see that after the awesome adventure you had getting there, the trip has been enjoyable. Merry Christmas.
Those are awesome. They remind me of frosty and Mrs. Frosty with the hair and everything- very cute. IT looks FREEZING there. I'm glad I'm in Warm Tucson. Maryanne ran through the srinklers yesterday:) seriously. Love you guys- hope you all had a nice Christmas. That's really fun you got to stay so long.
I am married with four kids. I love to write, blog, draw, or paint...or whatever the day's passion is, I do it! (Or research it as the case may be...) I'm also super MOM! Don't you know? Oh, just kidding... I try my best though, and I LOVE my kids, and my husband! :)
3 comments:
Thanks for the pics. Now I can actually see the snowmen that I was trying to visualize when mom was telling me about them on the phone. :) Glad you guys are having a good time.
Wow those are some SWEEEEEEET snow man. I am a little jealous. Glad to see that after the awesome adventure you had getting there, the trip has been enjoyable. Merry Christmas.
Those are awesome. They remind me of frosty and Mrs. Frosty with the hair and everything- very cute. IT looks FREEZING there. I'm glad I'm in Warm Tucson. Maryanne ran through the srinklers yesterday:) seriously. Love you guys- hope you all had a nice Christmas. That's really fun you got to stay so long.
Post a Comment