I didn't get a lot of pictures from Thanksgiving, but I still want to tell you about it. My brothers and their little families decided to come down to our house for Thanksgiving. We had a blast! We were all crammed into our three bedroom town-home, but it was fun! We took down the craft table in the "miscellaneous" room, and Joe, Kimberly, and their daughter, Alisa slept in there. We had Elora and Max come into our bedroom, and they slept on the floor. So that Scott and Jen's two girls could sleep in the kid's room. Scott and Jen slept downstairs on the living room floor.
When everyone arrived the kids were being so funny! Here's Max and Kalissa giving kisses.... "kissing cousins!!!" They're about four months apart in age.
We had Thanksgiving dinner with all of us, plus my uncle Seth, Aunt Shelli, cousins -Taylor and Danielle and a few of her friends. Plus, my Grandma 'A' and my cousin Melody and her husband and her two little kids. We decided to have dinner in the relief society room at the church but I didn't get any pictures of the occasion. We had a TON of food and even more dessert! It was fun though...Since Scott and I had each-other's family to give Christmas gifts to, we decided to open them up early. Here's Kalissa enjoying her new pretend toys to take care of baby.
Here's Travis and Max opening their gift of matchbox cars. I love how they are so easily pleased. :)
Kalissa's cute grin...
Group picture! Just ignore the jammies...
2 comments:
YA! What fun memories. You got some really cute pictures of the kids. :)
ps. I love Elora in the background looking at Kalissa and Max kissing. She has this cute big grin on her face. Priceless!!
Post a Comment