Monday, April 12, 2010

Before and After...

Well, since we didn't buy a house, we decided to make-over our living room. And I LOVE it! I'm so much happier when I live in a clean and happy space... So here's my before and after photos...

Our Living room before...


Crappy, ugly colored hand-me-down couches...
Shelf before...

Hand-me-down TV stand before...

Our Living Room After...(YAY!)

New TV stand and TV...

New couches that I absolutely LOVE! Both have dual recliners...

Looks so nice with my Venice prints...

Shelf...

New shelf and clock...
I LOVE it!

5 comments:

Jen and Scott said...

You did a good job! It looks even better in person!

Rae said...

Cynthia, I love it! Especially the couches and the clock--been wanting something similar myself for a while now! :) YAY! I love having an improved space.

Julie said...

It looks AWESOME! We have similar couches and I love them! Good job!

J.A. said...

Wow, pretty spiffy...love it. I think I told you this already, but congrats on the new job. That's really fun. Elora is getting so big, and i love her dress and always cute hair. I agree about the reunion we need to get the family together.

Katie Leigh said...

I think your living room looks great! I love the black furniture.