Wow, he looks so tiny for being 3:) Just kidding. I know they are old pictures. Even with a week of my babies who colored their bodies with marker, the walls with crayon, who peed on the library floor, and who hugged me with hands covered in poop...I will miss it all when they get older. I love little babies and todlers. They just make life fun.
I cried on Frankie's 3rd birthday too. So I don't blame you.
I just caught up on your blog. Your living room looks fabulous! So do your Venice prints.
Your new place seems nice, and I'm so glad things have worked out so well for Travis' employment. I'm sorry you've had to move so much. Hopefully you get to stay at this place until your next transition.
I am married with four kids. I love to write, blog, draw, or paint...or whatever the day's passion is, I do it! (Or research it as the case may be...) I'm also super MOM! Don't you know? Oh, just kidding... I try my best though, and I LOVE my kids, and my husband! :)
4 comments:
Savvy will be 3 on May 31st and I'm already having issues.
Such a cute baby!! He's an adorable 3 year old too. :) They just grow up too fast, that's all there is to it!
Wow, he looks so tiny for being 3:) Just kidding. I know they are old pictures. Even with a week of my babies who colored their bodies with marker, the walls with crayon, who peed on the library floor, and who hugged me with hands covered in poop...I will miss it all when they get older. I love little babies and todlers. They just make life fun.
I cried on Frankie's 3rd birthday too. So I don't blame you.
I just caught up on your blog. Your living room looks fabulous! So do your Venice prints.
Your new place seems nice, and I'm so glad things have worked out so well for Travis' employment. I'm sorry you've had to move so much. Hopefully you get to stay at this place until your next transition.
Post a Comment