Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Pictures...

Well, you know me and how I like to document our life here through pictures... Well, this post is no exception. So here's some random happenings around here...

Back in the middle of March, there was actually a day warm enough to break out the bikes and bike trailer. Luckily we live pretty close to the Jorden River walkway, and of course the kids had fun...

And we found a park on the trail, so we stopped for some playtime...
And a scenic photo of the river...

One day, I walked into our apartment's office, and they gave some balloons to the kids. These were REALLY big balloons too, the kids loved them!

The kids have made up this game where they make a pathway of blankets and pillows in our living room...
I just love this photo of Max, before his haircut...
And... I had a birthday somewhere in there... Travis made my cake because I got sick before my birthday...
Waiting for cake...
This photo was taken on our way to St. George on Easter weekend.... It's pretty humorous if you ask me...
These were taken one Sunday, and boy do they look like they're going to Prom or something...


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

And yes, that is Mythbusters on in the background behind Max. We love that show!

Rae said...

HAHAH! I was wondering if that was Mythbusters. We love it, too. I LOVE their "prom" church outfits.