That is craziness. I hope it warms up for our family reunion in a few weeks...it's at a water park so it better or we may be ice skating in the pool instead. Hope you're enjoying the snow. It's lovely here in Tucson:) hee. hee.
I am married with four kids. I love to write, blog, draw, or paint...or whatever the day's passion is, I do it! (Or research it as the case may be...) I'm also super MOM! Don't you know? Oh, just kidding... I try my best though, and I LOVE my kids, and my husband! :)
2 comments:
Mom and i think you are jinxed!!! I think you have been doing too many snow dances!
That is craziness. I hope it warms up for our family reunion in a few weeks...it's at a water park so it better or we may be ice skating in the pool instead. Hope you're enjoying the snow. It's lovely here in Tucson:) hee. hee.
Post a Comment