Alright, so I haven't been the best with blogging lately....
We've had an awesome fun relaxing summer. It is GREAT to have Travis home so we can go do fun things as a family whenever we want. We've done a bunch of stuff, I don't even remember. And I know I didn't have my camera for a lot of things, so I'll just blog the things that I have pictures of... (because I forgot the rest)
This post is pictures from May actually... So just random pictures, and I cringe at the pictures of me, because I can tell that I've lost a lot of weight and my face has thinned out since May.
Here's Elora during one of the many times she talks to Grandma 'S' on the phone...
We've had an awesome fun relaxing summer. It is GREAT to have Travis home so we can go do fun things as a family whenever we want. We've done a bunch of stuff, I don't even remember. And I know I didn't have my camera for a lot of things, so I'll just blog the things that I have pictures of... (because I forgot the rest)
This post is pictures from May actually... So just random pictures, and I cringe at the pictures of me, because I can tell that I've lost a lot of weight and my face has thinned out since May.
Here's Elora during one of the many times she talks to Grandma 'S' on the phone...

I love how these photos turned out, especially since I don't have a professional grade camera and I did no editing...
2 comments:
Yay for lazy days with the family. Those are my favorite. I love just sitting down and laughing together. I could just watch my kids all day doing funny things, they are great entertainment. I love the pictures. So that's crazy Scott and Jen moved to Florida. I had no idea. Miss you guys. Your kiddos are so cute and getting big.
Elora looks like quite the little lady on there on the couch with her friends. You guys always look like you're having so much fun!
Post a Comment