The backyard looks beautiful as usual! I'll miss spending time at that house, but I know you're parents will be happy in Virginia. Are you doing okay with the move? I know there's mixed emotions about it. Call me if you need a friend to talk to.
Well hello there! I'm glad to find you (or I guess you found me) in the cyber world.
It sounds like it was a bittersweet weekend saying goodbye to the house in St. George. That was a beautiful yard.
It's so weird to me to think that your parents and Karolee's parents aren't here anymore... just sad in a way. (And we should convice Karolee to do a blog as well, I told her I'd help her set it up but apparently to no avail.)
Good work on your art blog as well... man, I'm having a hard time doing anything lately. Maybe you'll help me work up some ambition. (:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Did you know that I've never even seen Max? It makes me feel like I've lived here forever!
I love the McDonald's sheets. I hope my mom uses all my Mickey Mouse sheets on her grandkids (someday). I did get your e-mail, and I send one back. Did you not get it?
I am married with four kids. I love to write, blog, draw, or paint...or whatever the day's passion is, I do it! (Or research it as the case may be...) I'm also super MOM! Don't you know? Oh, just kidding... I try my best though, and I LOVE my kids, and my husband! :)
6 comments:
The backyard looks beautiful as usual! I'll miss spending time at that house, but I know you're parents will be happy in Virginia. Are you doing okay with the move? I know there's mixed emotions about it. Call me if you need a friend to talk to.
I am so jealous that you got to go to Dave Ramsey!! I need to buy his book. I love to listen to him on his radio show. He is awesome!
Well hello there! I'm glad to find you (or I guess you found me) in the cyber world.
It sounds like it was a bittersweet weekend saying goodbye to the house in St. George. That was a beautiful yard.
It's so weird to me to think that your parents and Karolee's parents aren't here anymore... just sad in a way. (And we should convice Karolee to do a blog as well, I told her I'd help her set it up but apparently to no avail.)
Good work on your art blog as well... man, I'm having a hard time doing anything lately. Maybe you'll help me work up some ambition. (:
Lovely pictures! Elora is absolutely gorgeous. And Max is darling! I can't believe how much older they both look.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Did you know that I've never even seen Max? It makes me feel like I've lived here forever!
I love the McDonald's sheets. I hope my mom uses all my Mickey Mouse sheets on her grandkids (someday). I did get your e-mail, and I send one back. Did you not get it?
Wow your parents backyard is beautiful. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I hope all is well for you parents in their new home.
Post a Comment