Cynthia was born in New York, moved to Maine, then to Singapore. All this moving was done in the first 12 years of her life. She moved to St. George in her 12th year, but I didn't exactly meet her till 9th grade. Even though we were in the same stake and school, and in 9th grade she secretly had her eye on me, I never understood why, and I still don't know what possesed her to continue to want to be around me as we went through high school together. Either way, I am very grateful to her that she did, for I would not know the joy of life if I were not with her. Cynthia agreed to marry me and now Cynthia Gough is for eternity my wife.
To this day I have not been able to repay her long missed birthday presents, and thank her for the support and love she has given to me as I have fulfilled a full-time job, with a full-time school schedule, which drives me crazy, but she has been one to get my schedules and calendars together to keep me on track. Honestly, I would be lost without her.
Most of all, Cynthia is one of a kind, when she sets her mind on something it does not change and she does what it takes to get what she desires; which I wish I had that. Her desire to follow the prophet and be debt free is one of those accomplishments. Thanks to her we have been debt free for two years now. Another accomplishment is her child birthing capabilities. Her desire to have the most beautiful births and have complete control of pressure and feelings is and has been a desire of hers. She has brought the two most beautiful children into this world, and has loved every moment of it. Stressful? Yes, but ever so rewarding.
I love Cynthia so much, her blessing in my life is innumerable, and I don't thank her enough for loving me. She helps Elora and Max grow so well, her house keeping abilities are wonderful, and she is a magnificent cook. I love her meals.
My accomplishments with her is more her credit than mine, even with my job successes. I have so much more things to write for Cynthia, but I really want her to know is...
Cynthia, I love you and hope you have a Happy Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:
How sweet are you Travis. Cynthia I hope that you have a wonderful birthday.
Happy Birthday Cynthia! And that really was a wonderful tribute to a wonderful woman!
Happy Birthday cynthia! That was so sweet that your husband wrote that for you!
Hope you had a great day. That's such a fun post.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I know I haven't talked to you in a while but let me know if you want to do some family pictures or the pictures we talked about before you go?
Hey my cuzzy wuzzy! Happy Birthday old lady. Never forget I love you so much! Hope you had a wonderful day. Travis you little brown noser. Were you just trying to get her to cook you something special?:) just teasing. I'm glad you married Travis. He's a keeper. Maryanne was very excited to see bananas in the picture of you and Christina.
Post a Comment