Friday, May 28, 2010

Jason and Kylie Got Married!

About 3 weeks ago, we went down to St. George for more wedding festivities! Travis' brother Jason got married to Kylie! They got married in the temple so here's a few photos while we were waiting outside for them to come out after...



Elora didn't want her picture taken... again... (I love this photo though!)

Coming out of the temple.... What's with the pirate face Jason?

Elora gave Kylie a flower when they came out...

Travis' Dad, Grandma, Uncle Rick, and Mom...

Travis looking cool in the shade...

Another shot of Elora, trying to get her in her pretty dress...

We're taking a picture at the same time with the same camera...

The other newly-weds... Dallas and Taylor...

The family...


Chad missed the wedding because he was at a rugby game out of state...


Such a nice picture!

Here's Ella.... "Don't bother me, I'm eating..."

Watching a DVD while waiting for the luncheon...

Max and Kathy...

The cake...

Trying to get a nice family photo in our nice clothes... didn't work so well...

Jason and Kylie and all the grand-kids...

What a lot of grand-kids! And happy grand-parents!


The sisteren... There's a lot of us now...

At one point in the reception, Elora just dropped to the ground and cried out of exhaustion! So I just picked her up and went and sat down. A few minutes later, she fell asleep...

The happy couple celebrating with a little bubbly... (non-alcoholic of course!)

6 comments:

Rae said...

Cynthia, you are looking so marvelous!!!

Catherine said...

I have never seen so many Gough woman in a line like that. What an awesome sight. I'm used to seeing lots of Gough boys with just Rachel and Mama Gough. :)

Mary said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun and what a cute couple they make.

kallen said...

Good grief, another one! It's like never ending marriages. Isn't that like 3 in one year? That's awesome. What a fun family. So are they all married now?
I love your dress/outift. It's lovely.

Cynthia said...

There's one more left Karolee. But he still has a mission to go on. Oh, and thanks :)

cerrah said...

I'm jealous of all your wedding parties. I love weddings. I agree with everyone else that you look fabulous, your dress is so cute.

Elora totally exhausted is priceless, that doesn't happen very often at her age, she must have partied hard.