It had ice cream cone towers, green (coconut) grass, and a moat to go around the castle.
Elora was eyeing the castle all day long.
The highlight of her birthday presents, was a Cinderella Barbie. Yes, Katie, I think it's awesome that Elora is old enough to play/like Barbies...
Ever since her birthday, she has carried around her Barbie everywhere around the house. She would sleep with her, if I let her. But before she goes to sleep, we put Cinderella away in the special doll box.
We had a few friends come over just for cake and ice cream, it was a mad house with ten kids age 6 or 7? and under...
One of my friends, who has a daughter Elora's age, gave some homemade flower hair clips. They're so cute! Elora has wanted to wear those all the time since her birthday as well...
And even now, Elora constantly tells me... "Me like birthday presents."
9 comments:
Wow! Can I just say how impressed I am with the cake! Amazing! Happy Birthday Elora!
What an awesome cake. You're a great mommy!
Wow! The cake looks amazing. Great job, Cynthia and Happy Birthday Elora!
I am so sorry that her uncle, aunt, and cousin totally suck. I thought about her all day on Tuesday. I was sitting with Dustin at 10:00pm and yelled I forgot to call Elora. Please give her a big hug for us. We can't believe she is 3. She is so adorable and we miss having you guys close. One day.
Oh and your cake turned out amazing.
Happy Birthday Elora!!! Three is such a fun age. I had fun looking at all the pictures of her over hte years and you are an awesome mom for making such a beautiful princess cake. Abbi just saw it and I may have to make her one for her next birthday now. I will cal if I need any tips.
You are the best mom in the world because you got her a Barbie! Cake, schmake. Go Barbie!
I love the cake, and the barbie. It's cool that you're teaching her to take good care of it. She is so adorable. The pictures in the last post were neat, too. Fun to see how she's grown.
I left you a comment on my blog answering the your questions, but I was not sure if you would see it. I work at South Middle school in their cafeteria. I am currently in the bakery and I love it because I love to bake. I am going to school to become an Elementary school teacher.
Me like birthday presents, too! That cake is amazing. Good work, Cynthia!
Looks like a wonderful birthday. Is she really 3??
Post a Comment