Friday, October 10, 2008

To Grandma's House We Go...

Last weekend we went to Travis' parents house, what a fun time! It was so good to see all the family. We went to Chad's Homecoming football game, ate cinnamon rolls, watched conference, and enjoyed a girl's night. The weather was perfect, because it rained in St. George on Saturday morning, and the rest of the weekend was clear and perfect.
Here's Max playing with Grandma's toys...
Max loves kisses...
Whenever the family gets together, they play "balance the babies..."
"Special" Chad
Here are all ELEVEN!!! Grandkids...
L to R: Ella, Nick, Ethan, Max, Trevor, Emma, Tanner, Brandon, Elora, Gavin, Jaci
Yes, that is Emma that was crying the whole time, and my Max with his mouth hanging open like always... The ages range from 7 years to 4 months.
Ethan, Max, and Trevor
We'll miss you guys until next time we see you at Thanksgiving...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I can't believe how Chad has grown and little Nicholas is 7 now? Crazy!

jenn said...

Can we find time to get together the next time you're down here?

Maybe the holidays are too hectic, though I'd love to talk with you in person. ;)

Mary said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. Matt and I were at Lauries for conference and so was Dawn and her family. I did not think to take my camera though and I wish that I would have. I cannot believe how big Ella and Jaycie have gotten.

Gough Clan said...

We miss having you guys. I love the pictures.