Monday, October 13, 2008

What Happened To Autumn?

We had a long winter, hardly a spring, summer, then WINTER! What is up with this crazy weather??? On Saturday, it snowed off and on, but didn't stick...

Then on Sunday, when we got up, this is what it looked like...


And it kept snowing throughout the day! So this doesn't even show how high it got. By the afternoon though, it started to melt a little bit. But this morning, there was still some snow on the ground... I'm not looking forward to this long winter... I want my Autumn back!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I don't blame you for wanting Autumn back, but how fun to go out and build a snowman or something. Maybe it will all melt and turn fall now.

Haylee said...

I LOVE autumn, but this I can definetly do without. I hope that you have fun playing in the snow with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Well have I got an Autumn for you! Autumn in Virginia is exquisite! It really is the best Autumn around. I love it. brought to you by "The Virginians Who Want The People They Love to Move to Virginia Relocation Society" (hypnotic affirmation CDs available upon request ....entitled "Virginia's Most Alluring Aspects!"