Sunday, October 26, 2008

And Then I Have Moments Like This...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh those kids are so cute! Thanks for sharing. I am sure glad that you are all so good at these technological blessings. I am sorry I wasn't very good at picture taking etc. i wish that I could have caught Scott with my contacts in his eyes for instance or Cynthia in her Daddy's coat and shoes when she was three. I did draw that picture. Families are wonderful and kids make life so much more interesting. I taught the Sunbeams on sunday and suddenly remembered how fnny and smart three yearolds are. When the other teacher asked them if their Daddies held the priesthood one of the boys crinkled his eys in a and said that his Daddy didn't "hold" the priesthood but he "had" it! Granma S.

kallen said...

How cute. Elora's gotten so big- wow! I remember playing hide and go seek in bed with Melody. Then when we got older she would sit on my feet and I would launch her across the matress and we would laugh. A few times she got launched off(oops). Her brain still works though. Good luck with finishing school. Even if travis isn't home at least you have two little rascals and Sunday to keep you sane. love ya

Catherine said...

I'm glad you captured this moment on video camera. This will be priceless in years to come! I really liked Max's "hi" and "bye" and Elora annoucing that Max is stinky! :) How funny.